Sunday 2 March 2014

My Foundation Wishlist

Hello All,

It's been such a long time, been so so busy recently. Hasn't February just flown by!

I am a foundation obsessor, having perfect, flawless skin is something am always looking to get after recently recovering from Acne after my journey through Roaccutane.

Anyway, after many hours of research and videos I have narrowed my Foundation Wishlist down to 6 products, 5 luxury and 1 highstreet.

1.
Nars Sheer Glow. £31.00
I think every single beauty interested person out there will have heard/wanted/tried this product. Said to brighten and hydrate skin to give a radiant and glowing, satin-finish. Minimising skin discolouration, this 'sheer' (but said to be medium) but build-able coverage is suitable for normal and dry skin types. Although I personally have combination to oily skin, I will be trying this cult product out soon! And lets be honest, most Nars products are faultless! Would be great for a light summer foundation I think.

2.
Illamasqua Skin Base. £27.00 
Another classic, I have never tried an Illimasqua face product before, only eye and nail items, so I would be really interested to try this out having heard great things. It is said to be very easily blend able, creating the perfect undetectable HD completion, suitable for all skin types (BONUS) and smooths and softens skin. This is a natural, build-able coverage.

3.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. £35.50
Now were talking. This is what luxe would feel like. Apparently you are able to capture the "perfect glow" in this oil-free hydrating fluid. Being light weight giving a silky texture that gilded seamlessly with it's micro-fil technology. A build able coverage foundation. A definite check for the birthday list!

4.
Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat. £30.50
Anyone who's anyone knows of the world famous Touche éclat highlighter pen, and if you're anything like me you love it! Such a brilliant undetectable highlighter, making you able to get the perfect contour. Well this new(ish) product does just that... as a foundation! It targets shadowy areas and defines contours, enhancing the face's natural features by this lightweight, non-cakey feeling fluid, giving the ultimate radiance. 

5.
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. £34.00
Now I have been pining over this lil' beauty for ages, each time I have gone into the department store to buy this, they have been out of stock of my colour (soft ivory) gah, the limits of pale skin 'ey. Anyway, I will be getting my paws on this soon! However it is a full coverage foundation, so will I get much use in the summer?  Anyway, this rich and luminous foundation offers full coverage while hydrating and protecting the skin. Perfect for covering dark areas and hyper-pigmentation.

6. 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. £9.99
Finally for my highstreet pick. I have only heard great things about this foundation, many beauty guru's have actually compared this to many-a luxury foundations and have actually preferred this! Giving a radiant and flawless completion for up to 16 hours, this fluid includes apricot for radiance, melon for hydration and apple to protect youthful skin, it evens out skin colour but still lets the naturalness shine through. The soft, fresh, easily blend-able texture leaves a radiant finish. I think this is a must for the summer. 

Thank you so much for reading, let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these foundations and tell me what you think of them! 
bye
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment