Saturday 4 January 2014

Resolutions... Hmmm

'ELLO 'ELLO 'ELLO,

Every year I give myself 4/5 resolutions, stick with them for 4/5 days and then give up.
Brilliant.

BUT 2014 WILL BE DIFFERENT I CAN FEEL THE MOTIVATION INSIDE ME

Lets get to it then:

Numero 1 ~ Be healthy. This includes trying to gym 3 times a week, juicing daily (WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING GUYS), cutting carbs down, eating less chocolate because the amount i ate over christmas is literally unbelievable... I want to physically get fitter, not lose weight, but really tone up for that - ergh - ''summer bod'' (however I am the palest ghostly person so I look like a glowing milk bottle in summer and should be shipped off to the North Pole which is just fabulous as I hate the cold)

Numero 2 ~ Be cleaner. NOT MYSELF BTW, I am very together on the personal hygiene, just want to make that clear! What I mean is keep my room in a better state, get all my make up, clothes organised. Get college work and revision notes organised and yeah... we'll see about that one.

Numero 3 ~ Start a blog. Tah-Dah... I've been ready blogs, watching vlogs pretty much addicted to youtube vids as well for years and just really wanted to do it. So here we are.

I thought these three were enough to keep me going, they are actually do-able so I'll probably get back to you in February and tell you how I'm doing (gahh)...

See you soon,
Love Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, If you could leave me a link I'll be sure to check it out

    ReplyDelete